Thursday, November 25, 2010

I was sewing today again!

Hej hej! So I don't want to be one of those bloggers showing off in bikini, buuuut I MADE this one (from one bikini top and two bikini bottoms + some gold fabric and a brooch)! It took quite long since I had to sew most of it by hand - my fingers are dead now...
 
I think it looks much better on, even though it doesn't fit perfectly I'm happy with the results :) Not sure how good it is to swim in though... luckily I don't like swimming in the ocean or whatever since I'm scared of the fishes and stuff in the water... xD

xoxo

3 comments:

Ayame said...

It looks really good!

And you're scared of fish? Whyyyy?

juju said...

wou tilde i love it ! stylish :)
<3

Tilde said...

thank you :)

haha i don't know.. i just don't like when they're in the water where i can't see them!