Monday, November 29, 2010

I need to go Christmas shopping...

I made a video blog today, but I'll post it later :) I haven't gotten my shoes yet... the mailman is late!! It's damn cold today, even with my fat winter jacket I'm freezing my ass off! I had this scary zombie dream last night... usually my zombie dreams are funny, but this one was just scary. :( I also dreamed that I celebrated New year's Eve abroad in a big city! Ah I wish I could do that...

Okay so I'm gonna make some lunch now and go look if my shoes have arrived yet...

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look cute on this picture :)

Omid said...

not to worry my friend , the weather gonna be sunny on this Wednesday and Thursday! ;)

I can see your golden shoes in your feet! ;) perfect! Cinderella's shoes! :)

I also see your new brown bag!

I guess you have many many pairs of shoes! maybe 100,am I right Tilde?