Monday, November 15, 2010

Hmm...

This is the black coat I bought! I think it looks super cute on ^^
I also made a necklace (or well, I had a silver chain and took a heart from my SNÖ bracelet).
I haven't told you about my Saturday! So... I met with Lina, David and Johan and we went to a pub called Pitcher's, to talk and drink and just hang out. Lina was happy to see a bartender there who's aaalways happy and smiling! After being there for a couple of hours, we were supposed to go to David's and pick out some movie to watch, but everyone wanted to go to my place! So we went here and watched a movie and talked. I think it was the most fun when we walked home, haha. I love evening walks with friends! ♥

I just started reading about Virgo; Here's about dating a Virgo woman:
"A Virgo woman is earthly and she may seem cold and detached, but underneath the timid, reserved surface lies the real woman, a strong, passionate woman with a great capacity for strong devoted love. She will play hard to get, she is hard to get for she is worried about exposing her emotional vulnerabilities and getting hurt. She requires patience and you will have to court her and work hard to impress her. Once she is in love, it is for the long term. She will be devoted, loyal and make you very happy and even put a little order in your life. Virgo woman is conservative and old fashioned, a typical woman who is perfect for the man who loves a challenge and likes to take a relationship slow."

HOW AM I OLD FASHIONED? I'm a feminist who don't even know how to wash clothes (can you believe that? and I'm 19...)! haha Plus we don't play hard to get, we are hard to get because we want a "perfect" guy. Okay so we're perfect for the man who likes to take a relationship slow... who is that? Like no one? I don't know any guy like that. xD Hmm....

xoxo

5 comments:

Lilmargi said...

Hi Tilde. What does "snö" mean? I like your necklace. Sometimes, I read Horoscope. I'm Capricorn. I think some things they say about me are completely true, but some are not. Maybe, your birthday influences the way you are, but not all the time.

Sorry for my mistakes. I'm not good at English.

Tirin said...

Snö is a Swedish jewelry brand and it means "snow" :)
yeah i think so. a lot of things are true but still there are lots that aren't. i guess that's so everyone can relate to their horoscope.

crmartin91 said...

oh i bet there's plenty of guys out there. youre just " tooo perfect for them, and you want your "perfect guy" so therefore youre tooo stuck up to get that "goood" guy. you obviously do not care

Tirin said...

don't be a bitch because i don't want you.

crmartin91 said...

and tell everyone why that is. please, id love to know. stuck-up, egotistical and ignorant.