Sunday, November 7, 2010

Can't think of any title

Horrible quality of this pic, I know...
I tried on one of the dresses from Stylebystars, the one I changed so that it would be more me :) I'm gonna wear this outfit for New year's Eve, yay! I don't even know what I'll be doing that day, but at least I now have the dress and shoes for it. I look kinda short in this pic, but I'm 169cm (5'6,5") and about 180cm with heels on!

Want to know a secret? I like to rap!  haha I do not make my own songs or anything, I just like to listen to songs and sing (rap) them! Wouldn't I be the cutest rapper ever? ;D

xoxo

4 comments:

El Parisian said...

sexy as i like ! <3 :p

Cindy said...

You have always said you're short, 169 isn't short at all!! :O

さらまり said...

I like the colors of skirt, it's very lovely.

Tilde said...

Cindy: well in Sweden it's kinda short (even though 168cm is average).. I mean when I go shopping and such, I feel like most women are taller :P

さらまり: thanks, although it's a dress, but yes, I fell in love with the colors so that's why I bought it! :)