Tuesday, October 12, 2010

study study study...

I wanted to draw today so I made this real quickly, and I'm now using it as my header for now. I'm trying to get Alex to draw me a header (because she's awesome at drawing), but she's so busy so it seems I'll never get it... :P I hate the face though so I just changed it. I'm already tired of the header though, haha...

Why didn't I get my package from Nelly today? (yes, I did order more stuff, hah I can't help it) It says I can go pick it up tomorrow. I hate Posten! Why don't they just put it in the mailbox like they used to? Why do I have to go there to get it? It's so stupid!

Another stupid thing is the classroom where I'm having my exam tomorrow. WHERE IS THAT?? It's not even at my school! This is really frustrating.

A good thing though is that I'm gonna get a ticket to the movies (any movie) for free if I answer a few questions on a website :) Awesome! I have to go to the cinema with friends when I get that ticket! Ok, gotta get back to studying now.

xoxo

2 comments:

florian said...

good job tilde :)

Omid said...

you are really good at drawing Tilde!

maybe you will become a painter instead of English translator/teacher!