Monday, October 4, 2010

Remembering Sunday...

"Old" pic, scary looking collarbone...?, but whatever ;)
Oh I blog too little these days. Next week I have an exam about vocabulary so I have to study the AWL, fuuuun! I e-mailed my teacher yesterday about why I have two classes at the same time, but I haven't gotten a reply yet, so I'm not sure which class I should attend to... I think I'm gonna go on the class here in Västerås, which is also the subject I have an exam in.

I need to buy boots, with no heels for the winter! Can't walk around in heels when there's snow here (because sometimes it snows sooo much, and I don't want to slip and land on my neck)! Now, thanks to my brother, I've started to love We the Kings (and Cartel [and a little All time low])!

xoxo

2 comments:

Miyu said...

Tack så mycket, det är helt rätt! Jag håller verkligen med :) Jag ser att du redan är medlem i en "gal-sa" men jag tänkte fråga om du ville "vara med" i min också? :D Jag gillar verkligen din stil, och tror att du skulle passa bra i min circle ;D

Tilde said...

:) fast det är en blog-sa så det är ingen riktig gyaru circle! jag är gärna med i din! vore jättekul med träffar och sådant i framtiden :)