Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's rainy today :/

Heyaaa! I found this white polo-neck sweater-thingy and I remade it into something that's actually pretty! I also found an old handbag which I'm gonna start using! I love finding old stuff and home to remake into something pretty (although I'm not gonna do anything with the bag since it's already nice).

Oh and all of you who complain about my no-makeup pics, I took another one! Omg! Please stop complaining about make up, just look at my pic with no make up and realize it looks boring. I'm not saying I look ugly without make up (in fact, I think I look pretty cute), but it looks plain and boring. That's my opinion about girls without make up in general, but of course there are some who look great without it too (they are often not blondes though).

NO MAKE UP!!!!

I'm gonna go for a walk now, see ya ;D

xoxo

3 comments:

Miyu said...

OMG! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE! :( <3

Tilde said...

haha aww taaaack!<3

Omid said...

oh Tilde!

I thought this girl is not you!

you totally change when wear make up especially by those long black lashes! ;)

but you r cute in both style! :)