Thursday, September 30, 2010

Substance award :)

So today I'm going to school and when I come back we're leaving for Norberg because tomorrow morning we're going to a funeral. :/ I need to pack my things now because I won't have time when I get back. Oh and I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be on msn or anything today, sorry ;P


Yay I got my second award from Len! Thank you! ♥


To accept the award I must do the following:
1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award.
I did that :D

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
Speak your mind about everything ;D

3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs.
Wow, you know I'm really bad at this... and it seems that most blogs I read (which are in the blog-sa) already got the award or so! And now I really don't have the time coz I have to hurry to school! So I'll write some bloggers later xD

xoxo

1 comment:

Len said...

you're welcome. you're such a beautiful gal keep it up ^^v