Monday, September 6, 2010

Oops...

Why does the only buss leave at 9 or 12.15, when I start school at 12.00?? Of course they cancelled the 11.00-bus, so yeah... I missed school, great... Awesome first impression! The teachers are gonna love meee! I have to e-mail them...

Okay so sorry girls of the blog-sa! I barely have time to blog myself, so I can't read your blogs too often... So sorry! But I know they are great blogs so everyone else should read them! :)


Chaudie  ♥ JenLu ♥ TiniSharonaShahana ♥ FuyumeAliciaSuzanneAyameElenaTildeSameiTommyJenniAnna

xoxo

4 comments:

~ M A R L I I N A ~ said...

Cool stil tjejen och fin blogg!! :)

xoxo

Tirin said...

tack tack :)

Tommy said...

Oh dear, so bad what happened to you ! How come you have only a few buses to go to school ???

Tirin said...

I have no idea.. appearantly they changed the bus schedule because there weren't so many students taking the bus everyday. I think there should be a bus every hour :/