Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hmm so a few posts ago I made it sound like I don't give a shit about people's problems, and of course that's not true. If people (even strangers) truely go through something traumatic, I'm there to listen and give my support. I guess that's why people say I should become a psychologist... It's not that I understand everything, but I try to. My guess is I am like this because no one is like that to me. No one ever tries to understand me, but that's fine, I guess. I do have people to talk to, even if they sometimes don't understand me at all.

I want to give extra credit to my sister Tove for at least trying to, and for being such a good sister (most of the time). You may not be a any kind of rolemodel, but you mean damn much to me. ♥

Also my friend David has always been there to listen to me talking shit about my surroundings (not people, only people in general) for many years now :) Loooves ya~
This pic is taken in Germany btw.

I don't know why I'm writing this, I guess I just needed to get it out. So now I'm goona go back to the happy weird me, and watch a zombie movie! Yay! Hmm I write too little about fashion and stuff these days...

xoxo

No comments: