Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thoughts...

Here is my "posing with Rilakkuma with no makeup (except lipstick)"-pic!
I just have to write about the no makeup-no webcam situation. Everytime someone wants me to have my webcam on and I say I don't want to because I don't have any makeup on, they go "so? I'm sure you're pretty without makeup anyway, I don't care"...... Hoooow can this be about you? Why would I care about what you think?? It's about meeee damn it! About what I think of myself (and I don't like showing myself without makeup on webcam because it looks stupid and makeup is my and every other girl's best friend)! Yeah I might be egocentric and all, but that's the way I am and people still love me. :)

Soon it's August already! And when August ends, so does summer :( I need to be out of Sweden by at least October. I can't stand late fall here, it makes me all depressed. Need to find someplace warmer...

Update:

I hate men (sorry, but today I do). I'm sick of guys cheating on their girlfriends, I'm sick of guys making girls stop believing in love, I'm sick of guys saying they care but not showing it, I'm sick of guys who are too afraid to tell people how they feel, I'm sick of guys never understanding how girls think, I'm just sick of it!!
Read this and read it carefully, all of you who never understand us; Girls are like puppies, we need attention all the time; but if you give us too much we'll get bored - and if you give us too little, we sure as hell will whine about it.

5 comments:

juju said...

France ! ^^

Cati said...

haha maaaaaybe :)

juju said...

you hate me so :( snifff

Cati said...

no way<3

Juju said...

hehe Okej so du är bästa ;) <3