Thursday, June 17, 2010

OMG, VIDEO BLOG!!

Hey guys! I was bored today so I made my first video blog, omg!! Now you'll all know what I sound like and how awesome (horrible?) my accent is! I'm talking about my upcoming trip to Germany, a little...
The quality isn't the best (it's a freakin' webcam!!), but it's extra bad here on the blog... Hope you liked the Swedish in the video, and for those of you who had no idea how to pronounce my name; I hope you heard me say it...! I guess that's all for today :)

xoxo ミ☆

2 comments:

Emmie:.. said...

Your accent is really really good!!

You should hear an English person trying to talk Swedish, it's terrible

Cati said...

haha thanks :)

yeaah, my parents' friend's wife is from England and she's lived here for several years but she still has a heavy accent xD