Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Junitrofén

WE WON!!! For the 10th year in a row, we woooooon! For those of you who don't know (which I assume is pretty much everyone reading this), Junitrofén is an annual competition between Rudbeckianska (my school), Carlforsska and Wenströmska, where they compete in different sports. I must be really annoying to watch such competitions with, I scream, a lot!! xD

So I got my new purse today, finally! I thought I wouldn't get it before graduation, so I was really happy... It's cute, so I might get one in black later on :) I can have my cellphone, camera and all my makeup in it - perfect!

... and by the way... I COULD KILL FUCKING RELIGIONS WHO DISRESPECT WOMEN!!! This is what I would like you to do;
1. GET A LIFE
2. KILL YOURSELVES
3. GO TO HELL
4. STAY THERE

xoxo ミ☆

2 comments:

Julien said...

Yeaaaaa girls like you are bäst :p <3

Tirin said...

haha of course! jag är bäst ;D