Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hmm...

Hej hej! Today my throat is dead and I have noooo idea why!! It sucks :( You know what I miss? I miss Japan!! I know some of the people there are really racist, but overall, I like it so much there! Even though I can't go shopping because it's too damn crowded and the shop assistants won't help me because I'm "tall" and blonde! Even if I would speak Japanese fluently, I'm sure they would still treat me the same way. And I almost miss having drunk old men whispering about my hair in Japanese! I miss being about a head taller than all the other girls and being the only one who doesn't look like an injured war veteran when walking in high heels. I do miss the "WELCOME!" that everyone was shouting (like a chain reaction) whenever we walked in to a store.


It's cloudy here today, so I can't sit outdoors :/ Though tomorrow will be fun in school with our "formal dinner" and the proposal! Hope it won't be raining...

xoxo ミ☆

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha love it xD

Anonymous said...

Varför är det många rasister i japan? :o

Tirin said...

Varför? Ingen aning! De behandlar västerländska på ett visst sätt iaf.. Såklart är inte alla så, men de flesta >_<