Monday, May 31, 2010

Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus!

I got my super cute dress today (and pants, which I never thought I would buy, but I did anyways, haha)! I love that dress, and I haven't decided wether I'll wear this one or my graduation dress for the graduation photo we're taking on Friday! I mean, I'll wear both dresses on graduation day so.... hmm....


Today we talked about blondes (a little, sorta) during Latin class and my teacher said he's been called a blonde in Italy, even though he has brown hair! So he said he'll take a photo of me, and the next time they call him blonde he'll show them the photo and say "I'm not blonde, this is blonde!" xD

xoxo ミ☆

3 comments:

johnson said...

The graduation cap!!! :D I want! hahah

Tirin said...

haha come to sweden to graduate from high school, then you can buy one :P

Johnson said...

Hahaha I just graduated from uni xD I think I'll pass on going back to high school :P early congrats though!!