Monday, May 24, 2010

18 days to go~

This morning I made a video blog! but I can't edit it, so unfortunately for you, you won't be able to see it yet. :P I'll try to fix it so you can see it this week, since it's really important! You'll find out what Swedish sounds like aaaand most importantly, I tell you how my name is pronounced! xD

I just realized how awesome my silver shoes are! but they're damn hard to walk in! Or well, not really hard, but uncomfortable xD plus i become like 180cm in them...

Swedish teachers are weird.. appearantly, authors can write however they want (it's just "fantastic" and "amazingly expressive" etc.), but when us "normal" people to it, it's WRONG! I don't get it. Since when does an author who writes "ta självmord" and "även fast" (read about how f-ing wrong that is here!!) express herself incredibly well, while we who write correct Swedish aren't "allowed" to do so?
I don't get it.

xoxo ミ☆

3 comments:

Johnson said...

I tolddd you Swedish was weird :P hahah

Cati said...

haha but it's an awesome language!!!

Johnson said...

Mayyyybe haha