Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sun-day :D

Hello! Today I went out to meet David whom I haven't seen in a while. I love just sitting in the sun and talk :) Somehow we always end up at my old school yard, which is the same place as we first met a couple of years ago. I still remember that day... xD As always, he made a comment about how "short" I am... damn you, David! >_>

It's such nice weather today! I loooove it! Hope it won't be cold again, I need this weather until summer comes ^^

Anyway, I need to study now. I have to go to school tomorrow and I have a million things I have to do until then... Gotta finish my book, write another short story, read a novel, and study for my Japanese test! I really need to get good grades now! ... and nevermind this weird pose!:



Why does hair become weird when it's windy? :( I'm starting to like putting up really big photos here, haha

xoxo ミ☆

1 comment:

juliennn said...

no windy or not du är sött ;)
kisss <3