Friday, April 2, 2010

Jag är häftig!

I'm not the best at taking photos from a moving swing in the dark, sorry!

Hej! I'm enjoying my holidays by having my family waking me up at 8... (but I managed to sleep until 10 anyway). How are you? ;D I think it wasn't that good to sit on that big swing for more than an hour when it was as cold as it was yesterday evening! xD Todaaay I tried to watch Resident Evil 3 (it kinda sucked, not scary at all, just weird..) but my sister is the worst person ever to watch movies with! Not only does she talk about random things, she also can't eat quietly! Really, there's something wrong with her, haha (no offence, Tove! ♥)...  So! Here comes a super big photo, not taken in my room. Speaking of which, I need to rearrange furniture in my room... Anyhow, I'm going to make chocolate cake today! :D:D wiiiieee


xoxo ミ☆

2 comments:

juliennn said...

lovelyyyy :D
<3

Tirin said...

aww thank you ^^ <3