Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Carefree ~♫

Another day with beautiful weather! I just had to try my graduation dress on! It's a liiiiittle bit too big, but I still love it. Most girls have plain white dresses, but my is with floral pattern... xD (it's not the thing I'm wearing in the photo, hah).

I just realized that people (almost) always talk to me when I walk home from school!! Yesterday there were some 10something year olds that said "hey you! you're hot!" to me, which was pretty weird and made me laugh, and today there was an alcoholic saying "hey there, I'm Nick!".... wtf WHY?! Do I really look like a nice person that would reply when a stranger talks to me like that? - well I'm not! I'm a meanie! >:D

xoxo ミ☆

2 comments:

julien said...

yea only to me ! :p <3

z said...

you're mini! :)