Thursday, March 25, 2010

Skinny? - ... and i better save my bathroom from Tove!

"Sorry", no new photo today, just (this really small one) from the other day :D I look so short in this one, really... and appearantly, I weigh too little as well! My BMI is too low and my waist is "very small"... Like, they say a normal waist is 80cm - mine is 59cm! xD Therefore, I'm having a hard time imagining how 80cm can be normal. I can't be that far from it! xD

I have French homework! but that's okay, I know it anyways... except for the pages in the book we were supposed to do, damn! Oh well, weekend soon... My sister is coming today! :) She will probably take over my bathroom as usual with all her stuff... she sucks. x_x

xoxo ミ☆

4 comments:

Sandara said...

which BMI do you have? :)

Cati said...

like... 17 >_>

Julien said...

dont forget if u need help in french i'm here ;)

Cati said...

haha thanks :P