Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Japan: Day 6

I shared hotel room with Henrietta, but me and Alexandra had a sleep over at the guys' room instead xD Henrietta got worried because she woke up in the middle of the night and I wasn't there! - ooops! Anyhow.. We were in Kyoto all day... Some people were going to rent kimonos for some hours and the rest of us were getting a guided tour by my Japanese friend Ayaka and her two friends Maiko and Yuuki (I think that were their names, hehe)! It was so much fun! We went to a temple (group photo later), ate lunch, took purikura and went to a karaoke place!! I got a Ranzuki magazine from Ayaka :)

The hotel room

View from the hotel room

At the temple, which was located on a hill

Temple and Maiko

Washing our hands before entering...

Beautiful pond! ♥

Ayaka, Yuuki & Maiko

As I said before, we went to take purikura together! It was really funny! The guys were soo tall in comparison to the Japanese girls! haha Looked funny ^^ The karaoke was awesome too! They should open up such places in Sweden as well!

The purikura place

Yuuki, Maiko & Ayaka singing karaoke 

No comments: