Sunday, March 28, 2010

I FINALLY KNOW WHAT I WANT TO STUDY!

Yeah, it's true, can you believe it? I've finally figured out what I want to do with my life! I was reading this magazine about studies abroad, but my mom thought it was too expensive and also, what if I don't like it there? Then I can't just go home... Soooo, I looked it up in Sweden and I found one place where I can study it; on the westcoast! It's in a pretty small town... okay, a very small town, almost 30 000 inhabitants, but still! I really want to study this aaaaaaand the education is:::::
Event management!
I can totally see myself as an event manager! Start my own business and all :D I may not get in, but I really hope I will. Okay it says that my course starts the same week as my birthday is, so that sucks... and I'll know if I've been accepted in the middle of July or so, so that means it will be extremely hard to find an apartment!? Aaah, let's hope I get in, or else I'll go back to having no idea what to do with my life (or I'll have to move abroad to study it).

xoxo ミ☆

2 comments:

Juliennnn said...

wish u the best fröken Tildeee <3 ! if u want we can take an apartment for two , im sure i would like spend some timess in sweden :D

Cati said...

Aww thank you! Hah, you wouldn't want to live there though, it's so small.. xD