Monday, March 15, 2010

ただいま、 みなさん!

Aaaaah, came home yesterday evening and I'm soooo tired now! I loved Japan, it was awesome! I'll write about everything day by day, but first I need to get photos from everyone else in the group as well. In the meantime, I'll show you some purikura we took! My cellphone is filled with it now xD I loooooved it, so much fun! I took some with a Japanese friend (and her friends) as well, so there are many more than these!


So sorry I won't write more about the trip now. I'm dying of tiredness and I'm going to bed as soon as I have had dinner, which will be in a few hours, I guess. Oh, and I wanna thank everyone that sent me texts while I was gone and I'm sorry I didn't reply you all! Aaalso, just gonna show you how Rilakkuma-ish I've become (lol, yeah I have stuffed animals in my bed - I'm a girl!)! I got the cushion from Yuichi :)


xoxo ミ☆

No comments: