Monday, February 1, 2010

VLT sucks ass...

Yay, so it's less than five weeks now until the trip! :D Aw, you can't see it in the photo, but my hair looked really cute today o:3 hehe... Speaking of hair, my bangs is really weird - it becomes straight in school! Whyyyyy, my hair is curly, why would it become straight?? So weird! I want it to be a little wavy, but my bangs hate me < / 3

I only have two classes tomorrow; Japanese and Psychology! I need to study Japanese before Thursday coz we have a small test then... Also, we have a work in Psychology that I need to finish. Aaaanyway... uhm... is it weird to be addicted to nail polish and bracelets?

Appearantly, VLT (the local newspaper) doesn't want to write about our trip, those bitches. I'll write an e-mail and then they'll change their minds! (As the title of a beautiful song by Tiger Lou; You can't say no to me!! Mwahah >:'D )

xoxo ミ☆

No comments: