Friday, February 26, 2010

Sportlov!

I just realized that the titles of my post are often in Swedish... like this one (translated into "sports holidays", though some call it "winter holidays").
Today it was raining all morning! It's like 0 degrees so the snow is finally melting. Perfect for making snowballs, haha (we call this kind of snow kramsnö, which literally means "hug-snow", hehe)! Hope the cold won't come back though... xD Now I'm on holidays! Yaaay~☆ We even finished 30min extra early! Awesome! ... I'm starving now though...

The blue thing with some glittery things I'm wearing today is actually from when I was about 14 years old, haha. I haven't grown anything since then... I don't even know why I take photos like this one, they all look the same.. xD Whatever...

Only 8 days left now until we're leaving for Japan!! Can't wait (but I do want to skip the long flight)! It'll be the funniest school trip evereverever! ♥ Today I'm going to test-pack (new verb?) my bags to see how much everything weighs!

xoxo ミ☆

1 comment:

sun said...

hehehe heyy i saw XD

hahapics are good:p