Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shopping with my sister

Click for a bigger photo (it does look better that way, haha)....

Heeej! Today I went shopping with my sister (I know I said I wouldn't buy anything, but I bought this floral top because it was only 50 SEK! Soooo cheap!) ♥  Anyway, it was freezing cold today! Almost impossible to walk because of the snow and the wind! I hate winter! Give me spring now!! :(

Today it's Melodifestivalen and my sister wants me to watch it with her, so I'll do that tonight :) I also have to study, but I guess I'll do most of it tomorrow instead.

I love my hair today btw (who am I kidding - I love my hair everyday [except in school]~♥ )! haha Uhm, I'll stop writing now... :')

Sorry, but believe it or not, it was ugly... :)

xoxo ミ☆

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol is it you and your sister ?:P
nice photo. but to be honest . you are cuter than your sister ^^