Saturday, February 13, 2010

Orka orka orka orka

Seriously, I don't wanna study Latin! :( It's like the most boring subject ever... and the tests are too difficult! Hate it! I also hate writing the book, because I have no inspiration and it has to be done in a few weeks... I also don't take photos of myself everyday, so here's another one from Thursday, just because :) Aaah, what can I write in my book?? I've only written about 20 pages and it's supposed to be quite long when I'm finished... I once wrote a story of 200 pages; why can't I be that creative now?! I wish my mom could stop nagging too, before I accidently punch her in the face or something...

xoxo ミ☆

2 comments:

Steph said...

wow you wrote a 200 page story?? that's freakin crazy i don't think i have the drive to ever write a STORY lol

Cati said...

yeah i did, but it was quite long ago xD i think it was during summer holidays or something, so i could just focus on the writing...