Friday, February 19, 2010

Lagom drygt sådär (Vocabulary 2)

Today I was discussing Swedish words that don't really exist in other languages with my friends! It's really annoying when wanting to express myself in other languages... Anyway, here are some of them:

- Orka
- Lagom
- Fika
- Sådär
- Dryg
- Störd
- Bah (this is really slang...)
- Asså (slang for alltså...)
- Joho
- Nehe?

Okay that will have to do for now :) Sorry, but I won't write any translation, because then I would have to explain every word and I don't want to...

Now I'll go study, wiiee....

xoxo ミ☆

1 comment:

Steph said...

i've heard of fika before! it's like.. break time to drink coffee or something like that hahah my norwegian friend said that there was a word that meant "to not rain" xD i found that pretty funny but i guess it makes sense!