Saturday, January 9, 2010

once we were just like them, hope we'll never be again... ♫

Some say you have to fall to learn how to fly. Someday we may understand just the reason why.
The Perishers - Someday

Hi everyone! Aw, I'm sitting here being a little down to some of The Perishers' songs.. They're so beautiful, I can't help it! xD I wanna go to one of their concerts, but I dunno anyone who loves them as much as I do. Aw, just look at the lyrics to their song "Sway":

It was you who picked the pieces up
when I was a broken soul
and then glued me back together,
returned to me what others stole.
...
You gathered my dreams in
when they all blew away
and then tricked them back into me.
You saved me I was almost dead.


I know, I've been talking about them before, but I lovelovelove their songs, they're so amazing! Aw, I want Z to come home, I have so much to talk to her about! I mean, I have other friends to talk to as well, but none of them are as good at listening as she is. :) I don't wanna go to school on Monday though...
 
my hands are cold but my heart's on fire.
 
xoxo ミ☆

No comments: