Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Studentmössor & Dramaten


Hiyaaa! Feels like I haven't written in some time.. xD Anyway, today was a pretty nice day. I started at 11.50, because I didn't go to P.E... shame on me, but my throat hurt and I was too tired. The reason for me being tired: we went to Dramaten in Stockholm yesterday to watch a play (and go on a guided tour where we got to touch/hug a coat that Stellan Skardgård had used! haha). We didn't come home until around midnight and I usually go to bed two hours earlier..  Aaaanyhow, after the 30min long Philosophy lesson today, we went to try out caps for our graduation! We got to pick size, colors, bling.. etc. ;D It's kinda expensive, but it's totally worth it! I can't wait until graduation and I really wanna wear my graduation cap! I'll look cute in it :3 haha

Here's a photo from Stockholm! Don't mind we look super stiff, it's because it was freezing cold! Even colder than here! xD



xoxo ミ☆

No comments: