Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ojdå...

As the shopaholic I am, I "accidently" bought a pair of shoes... but they're a Christmas-present for myself :) I deserve it, I swear! The people in my Japanese group and I talked about how little clothing we can bring to Japan because our luggage can weigh at the most 20kg, so one girl said we shouldn't bring many shoes... and I died.

I bought the ones to the right and I will definitely wear them in Japan! Aweseome to run around in high heels all day long! ♥ I'll become very tall as well, but that's good too, I guess. I'm bringing them and at least two other pairs of shoes. Seriously, I can't bring only one pair, I can't. It's not like I'll buy shoes in Japan anyway, coz I heard they've got tiny feet. Btw, you can wear shoes like that in March, can't you?


xoxo ミ☆

No comments: