Saturday, December 12, 2009

mitt hjärta är ditt att förstöra



Right now most people from school are at the prom... I wish I could go, but I didn't have a dress and I decided to save money for my trips (to Japan and to Italy) instead of spending around 3000SEK on a prom dress. Aww, they must be having fun though...

Today I watched "In her shoes" with my sister :) It's a good movie to see with a sister because the movie is about two sisters! Anyway, my sister later left for Uppsala. I have been writing stories almost all day! I have so much homework to do, it sucks...

On Fiday we'll finally have our holidays! I like the "ceremony" before going on Christmas holiday, it's very nice :) I just don't know what to wear this year and my things from ASOS haven't come yet! Those bitches.. xD but I guess there're a lot of people who are sending letters this time of year, so my things will be a little delayed...


Love

No comments: