Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY XMAS!

   
Good day people! :) How are you today? I'm good, actually, even though I'm going away today and it's super boring there! It's still Christmas-y there, so it's fine. It will probably be even more snow there than here. And nevermind this weird photo, I just wanted to show you my hair bow that I made! I look like a little child in it, though... haha so fail.

Anyway, since it's Christmas (for us) tomorrow and I won't have any internet at that time, I'll tell you now; Merry Christmas everyone! ♥ I even made a photo for you! Take a look at this, just for you guys (and please, focus on the heart and the text)!:


There you go, my darlings! I better go and pack now, so I hope you all have a great week! See you when I get back!


merry xmas ミ☆

No comments: