Monday, December 28, 2009

Going shopping :3


I'm just about to go shopping with Lina, since it takes about 20min to go to the centre or maybe more now that there's so much snow everywhere. It's one degree today, so I suppose my bangs will get curly x_x It's my biggest problem during fall and winter and I really hate it. Internet is sooo slow today! My brother has done something... :(

Anyway, these days I'm watching a lot of TV with my family (except for mom, she almost never watches TV). Only four more days until 2010!! Omg, this year passed by so fast... I remember I saw a shooting star last New Year's Eve and I knew that this year would be something special  :) It has been, but I think 2010 will be even better! I hope it will! I have high hopes! hehe

As always, click for a bigger photo, not that you may want to, but just to let you know! tihi Now I better be going.



xoxo ミ☆

No comments: