Sunday, December 13, 2009

スウェーデンにすんでいます...

Here's a charming photo for you guys ♥


Okay so I'm doing my Japanese homework now. I have no idea what I'm writing. I'm supposed to write about Sweden, but my Japanese vocabulary isn't the best so I'm sure almost nothing I have written so far is correct, haha f-a-i-l

Even though it's three months left, I'm starting to become nervous about speaking in front of the classes in Japan in Japanese! XD They will think we're all weirdos, haha Oh well... I still can't wait to go there! But I'm not looking forward to the no-makeup-thing at all.

I had an awesome dream that I was a secret spy! It was so much fun! Maybe I dreamed about it because I have no idea what I want to work with in the future. Don't you think that way - that all dreams (kinda) have a secret message? I think they do (but absolutely not the way Freud thought, haha).


xoxo  ミ☆

No comments: