Monday, December 21, 2009

About yesterday

Hi people! :) This is what Västerås looks like these days; snow everywhere! I like it (when I'm indoors), it looks pretty! Everything's so white! I hope it will stay like this during Christmas too!

Okay, so yesterday I went to my cousin's to celebrate his b-day. We watched two movies; Religulous by Bill Maher and Angels & Demons (funny thing is that Religulous makes fun of religions and Angels & Demons is a lot about Christianity). I loved Religulous! It's soo me, haha! No offence, but religions do make war. And seriously, it is stupid to believe in virgin-birth etc.

I love that long before Jesus there was an Egyptian God named Horus, that had almost the exact same life story as Jesus. Also, there were a lot of other dudes with the same "life story" as Christianity's beloved Jesus. Coincidence?


Here's Eric and I at my cousin's


and here's my cute hairstyle :)

xoxo ミ☆

No comments: