Monday, November 16, 2009

Wazzaaaaaaa?! XD

Hi everybody! :3 How are you? I'm gooood, lah, except that I haven't slept well at all during the weekend... ;P On Friday, I hung out with friends and they left around 2.30, so that's when I fell asleep xD On Saturday, my mom & dad had guests over and I could hardly sleep while they were here and they left around 2. After that, I couldn't fall asleep at all, so I stayed awake until like 5 x_x Yesterday, my sister had her ex over and they talked, so I couldn't sleep because of that......... People < / 3


Okay, so I bought a new camera! :D It's the Samsung camera whith touch screen and an extra screen in the front! I love it ♥ and I'll need it for Japan and Italy in spring! ^^ Also, I pimped it a little with some blue and silver rhinestones! It looked too boy-ish without it! X)

Now I'm about to look for places to visit in Japan (museums etc. in Tokyo/Yokohama/Kyoto)! :3 Feel free to tell me if you know any we should visit!!

No comments: