Friday, November 13, 2009

TAEYANG - Wedding dress ♥♥♥



Aaah, seriously (haha I wrote "seriöstly" at first;; seriöst = seriously in Swedish), I'm totally in love with TaeYang! ♥ He's such an amazing singer & dancer and he has the most adorible smile (not to mention his body, lah ;D)! How can you not fall for that? XD All his songs are wonderful, especially his newest (?) Wedding dress! I LOVE IT! ♥♥♥ I almost die a little whenever I hear it because it's so goddamn beautiful! Ah, his voice... ♥ I die...  I will seriously learn Korean after I graduate from high school! I wiiiill! Too bad I can't visit Korea when I'm off to Asia in spring! I really want to see him (and the rest of BIGBANG, too) live! That'd be awesome! xD

Anywaaaay, in a few hours, I'm meeting my friends to rent movies! It'll be such a fun evening/night :D But I have to study some this weekend, so it's not that good to stay up for too long! I'll sleep away all Saturday, probably... I'm not sure what movies we'll watch, but I'm sure some zombie-movie! :D I know we'll see Braindead (haha that movie is soooo funny!!) but we'll also rent three more movies! So... we'll see.

No comments: