Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I ♥ MY SCHOOL

First of all, I'll just show you what I bought today when I went looking for a birthday present for Zlata, with Lina! I couldn't help but to buy some things for myself XD I mean, I haven't bought anything for a really long time! I fell in love with the necklace, it's totally adorible! (*_*)



Moreover, I just wanted to tell you that...

WE WILL BE GOING TO TOKYO IN MARCH!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥
A friend and I went to talk to the headmaster about the trip and she said she'd think about it and then my mom talked to her and she said "yes"!!! ♥♥♥ I still can't believe it, we are actually going to Tokyo in a few months!! This sounds really weird to all Japanese reading this, but it's soooo cool to us! This means so much, I can never explain it! XD I'm so goddamn happy right now! ♥

No comments: