Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First snow


Today it was snowing!!!!! But the snow melted right away... Ah, it's already winter here :( Anyhow, I've been thinking about some things. First of all, some people act like retarded 5-yearolds. Why? Well, I have no idea, but it makes me lose all my faith in today's teenagers..... (the worst thing is I'm a teenager myself). Another thing is that people nowadays can't talk to others without being somewhat drunk! Aaaah, I hate this town. Everyone is the same, like they've been cloned from the same person or something, and that person was a very stupid and mean one with no morals whatsoever. Sounds great, huh? - and I have to live with it every day! A lot of people don't agree with my thoughts, but I'm seriously not exaggerating. Ain't life wonderful? :')

Btw, baby-blue is soooo my color ♥

No comments: