Sunday, November 8, 2009

I wanna go shopping! :( Anyhow.. Our headmaster said "no" to our trip to Japan, so I have no idea what will happen. We may be able to convince her that this trip is not only good for us, but also for the school! She did think it would cost more than it does, so... we might be able to make her change her mind...

Yesterday I made muffins with raspberries/strawberries in it! :D They were sooo yummie that now they're all gone! ♥ xD They don't look that good though, more like someone shot them and their brain stubstans is showing... oh well... XDD

I'll watch Top model and Gossip Girl today! This weekend ended too quickly :( I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow; BUT we only have Latin class tomorrow (and we'll continue watching the movie Amadeus)! After that we can go home again :D

No comments: