Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alcohol


People never stop asking me why the hell I don't drink alcohol and since I never really tell the the whole stody why, I thought I could write it down for everyone to see. I mean, it's a stupid story, really, but it's a huuuge part of who I am today, so here it goes:

A couple of years ago, I lost my best friends to alcohol (okay, they didn't die or anything, but it sorta felt like it). They thought I was boring coz I didn't want to go to parties etcetc. You could say they walked out on me. So since I lost my best friends (and went through somewhat of a hell because of that) coz I didn't drink, why would I start drinking after that? I mean, it feels like it was all in vain if I drink; can anyone see my point here? I will not lose, so I will not drink alcohol. It sounds stupid, but that's the way I feel. I feel like I need to be strong and stand for what I believe in and who I was and am. I don't care of people think I'm strange because of that. I will never change the way I am just to fit in, like it or not.

I may write more later, but right now I have to run to the TV! See yah, people! ♥

No comments: