Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wiiie, we might be going to Japan anyway!

Hejsanhoppsan! .... Hi! So during Japanese class today, my teacher said that if more than half of the class wants to go (and are allowed by their parents to go), we'll book our flight tickets to Japan soon! :D The whole trip will cost about 17 000SEK though, and that is not cheap!!! We need even more money if we want to go shopping etc. Aww, it's sooo expensive :( Seems like I can't go to the Christmas prom anyways...

Today when I went home during my 4 hours long break, there was an old man (don't know how old, but gray hair) that said something to me o_O And by "something", I mean something a man in that age shouldn't say to a girl in my age xD That's the thing I hate the most of my town... those people are scary...

Today I realized that I love the color of my eyes!! haha xD Usually, I think my eyes are too green or something, but when I see myself (in a mirror, of course) in direct sunlight, my eyes are sooo cool!! Haha, I sound really weird saying this... Oh well, it's good to like things about yourself! :)

Today I'm going to watch Criminal minds on TV! And I also have to study latin, yaay... fun...

No comments: