Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lovely evening walks ♥


This "filosophic" photo (of me and the back of my head) was taken last November when my best friend and I went for our daily evening walk! Sometimes we take "fika" with us! ♥ I can't understand that the word "fika" doesn't exist in other languages! It's soo useful, seriously! We need more evening walks :( but we always have homework or such...

So Desperate Housewives was on TV yesterday! It's the start of the 6th season and it's still awesome! ★ I love it so much, the guy who came up with the idea is a freakin' genious! xD It's the only show I know that only gets better and better with every season! All the others are just disapointing after a while...

On Saturday I'm going to Stockholm with a friend! We're going to look for prom dresses, so I skip the visit to Uppsala! Uppsala is almost just as boring as Västerås ;) I would want to see my sister's apartment though, but I guess it can wait!

No comments: