Friday, October 16, 2009

Omg, I've been drawing today!

CLICK FOR A LARGER PHOTO:
I haven't been drawing for a long time now (long time = a month, or more)! So I decided to draw some manga-style, which was even longer ago! :D This is how it turned out... Okay, I know I'm not the best at making backgrounds (actually, I hate it), so this will have to do! Also, I need to buy new coloring pens... and I forgot to make shades, but I'll fix that later... Hmm, I think it turned out pretty good for being made only by hand! ^^ And I'm one of those people who never make those "helping lines" in the face of the drawing and such. It's just a waste of time, in my opinion X) Lalala... I'll name this drawing "the pink umbrella"!! haha :) Aah, I'm tired...

Here's a smaller photo of my drawing:

No comments: