Saturday, October 17, 2009

New nail art! ~☆

Today I woke up and just felt like doing my nails (after having dreamed about zombies.. >.<), so I looked through a magazine to get some inspiration! This is the result ♥:

It took quite a while to make them, since I did it directly on my nails! It's kinda hard work, especially to do the nails on my right hand, haha.. I'm very happy with the result! Perhaps they're even my favorite nails ever! :D ♥ I'll definitly make my nails in the same way another time (but with a light pink nail polish as foundation!)

Soon we'll have some guests over (relatives), because we're celebrating my brother's birthday, which is tomorrow!! Too bad I have to study all day tomorrow and some today... Aaah, yesterday when I was just about to go to bed, I saw a huuuuuuuuge (okay not that big) spider on the floor!!! I couldn't help but to scream, twice and then shout at Eric to come and remove it. I accidently woke my mother up, so she wasn't very happy xD But seriously, everyone who faces their biggest phobia (INSECTS) will scream!

No comments: