Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Horror movie-week!!

Hi people! Lately, my throat has been killing me! x_x but I feel better today, which is good since we're having a visitor over today! :D The visitor is the sweetest Springer Spaniel I know! I'm so happy we can take care of him almost every break we get! The ones who own him sure travel a lot...

I'll try to do my make up a different way today, you know "party make up"! X) I found a style I really like, so I'll try that one ^^ I hope it looks good on me...

I'll watch a lot of horror movies this week! They show sooo many on TV! Some I've already seen though... Like 28 days later, coz it's kinda old... but Cillian Murphy looks soooo good in it! :D AND my phobia of zombies is still there, so all movies with zombies in it (except for Japanese ones) are scary!! haha Usually, I'm not scared when watching horror movies, but zombie movies... iiiiiiiiihhhhh, that's another story!

No comments: