Sunday, October 4, 2009

Christmas prom?!?!

I haven't decided if I'll go or not, but Christmas prom is coming up! I really want to go (but I don't want to sit and eat with people I don't know or like...) and I need to find a dress! I want a blue one, because in my opinion, blue is my best color :)


Here are some of my favorite dresses! (click for a larger photo..) They are all so stunningly beautiful, I can't decide which one I like the most! ♥♥ They're all very expensive, though! :( As if that wasn't enough, I would have to buy shoes too! And possibly a handbag as well.

At first, I didn't want to go to the Christmas prom, because it didn't seem like that much fun; dancing, eating... I mean, what would be so special about that? Also, it would be too expensive if I'm going to both Rome and Japan next year! But I don't even know if we're really going to Japan or not. Seems like some people can't afford it.

Anyway, this night, I dreamed that I wore a promdress and it was sooo pretty! It was a blue one, just like the one I wanted! I'm not sure about the design, but I definitely want a blue one! If I have a pink one, I'll look like Barbie or something and I don't want that. :( I'll talk to mom and maybe she can help me pay for a dress!

No comments: