Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today we took our class photo...

... it was kinda funny actually xD Some people dressed up as geeks/nerds, you know, with big glasses weird hair and bow ties! They looked sooo ridiculous!! xD I must've looked weird too, even though I didn't dress up, because I'm sure I did some strange face, haha

I'm almost done with my essay about the correlation between gun use and crimes in the US and Great Britain! It's very interesting! ♫  I still have Japanese homework to do though and tomorrow I have French and Latin homework as well... I also have to clean the house before having the people from Japanese class over on Friday! Aaaahh there's so much to do! (>-<)

I'll go to bed early today, because I'm reaaaaaally tired!! It was so strange today and yesterday when I woke up; it hurt sooo badly in my left knee!! I have no idea why, but it only hurt right after I had woken up! When got up, the pain just stopped. It's so weird...

No comments: