Sunday, September 27, 2009

only look at me


So sorry that I haven't blogged in a while (not that anyone cares, but still)! XP I've been waaaay too tired to blog these days. Hmm... recently I've been all fangirl-ish when it comes to Tae Yang!! xD It's a little funny, coz I didn't find him attactive at first, but then I saw him dance and woaaaah! I love guys that can dance! Also, he's got a great body (his video Prayer = ♥♥♥!!) xD And look at this photo! I love his dog! :D:D Now I feel like learning Korean, hahah......

Okay so the people from Japanese class came over last Friday and we had a great time! I didn't take any photos, but another girl did, so I'll probably show you whenever I get the pictures from her. :) Just because of the late update, this is a photo from... last thursday? Anyway, it's a suuuuper zoom!!! Aaaah! o_O And nevermind the bad quality :)

No comments: